What's in the News?
- Heartbleed: routers and phones also at risk, says security expert
in News Items, Apr 18, 2014
- New type of barcode could make counterfeiters' lives more difficult
in News Items, Apr 17, 2014
- Microsoft Puts Big Bet on Hardware Security with Windows 8.1
in News Items, Apr 16, 2014
- Massive OpenSSL Bug 'Heartbleed' Threatens Sensitive Data
in News Items, Apr 11, 2014
- Startup Plugs Chip Security Hole
in News Items, Apr 10, 2014
- Smith and Associates Survey Reveals Shifting Concerns in the Global Electronics Supply Chain
in News Items, Apr 07, 2014
RS232-T1000: Trojan trigger is a combinational comparator whose trigger input probability is 3.55e-13. Whenever Trojan gets triggered, its payload gains control over one primary output signal and two internal signals.