What's in the News?
- Wi-Fi car updates pose security risk
in News Items, May 21, 2015
- NXP Releases IC for Secure Encrypted UHF Reads
in News Items, May 14, 2015
- Call for Submissions: Design Automation (DA) Perspective Challenge (Collocated with DAC 2015)
in News Items, May 12, 2015
- Call for Paper: IEEE Transactions on CAD Special Section on CAD for Cyber-Physical System
in News Items, Apr 21, 2015
- Comment: US lawsuit is tipping point for connected vehicle security
in News Items, Apr 20, 2015
- The Connected Car Faces Its First Class Action Lawsuit
in News Items, Apr 17, 2015
MC8051-T500: The Trojan replaces some data such that only an attacker can analyze the output. The Trojan trigger detects a specific command, and The Trojan payload replaces specific data after Trojan activation.